Chattanooga State RN Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 4, '12 by BAMchatttnSo has anybody received a reject letter?
- Apr 4, '12 by jice7888I just got my letter of acceptance this morning! The cutoff was 86.55. So happy!
- Apr 4, '12 by Smashley2012I made it in too! Yay! Congrats to all those that made it- class of 2014
- Apr 4, '12 by twinsmamaYup, reject letter over here. Congrats everybody!!! I'm off to finish my pre-reqs and hopefully make it fall '13
They sent in information on the other programs that were still accepting applications for fall '12 and then information for applying again in fall '13.
- Apr 4, '12 by BAMchatttnMan! I haven't received ANY kind of letter yet... what does THAT mean!? I live in Chattanooga, so the mail shouldn't take longer!!
- Apr 4, '12 by twinsmamaIf your points were above 86.55 you should be in, maybe it just got misplaced in the mail. I bet you'll get it tomorrow!
- Apr 5, '12 by ss2012I can't wait to get going! Our information packets will be ready on the 23rd, right? Just a reminder to everyone to turn in your letters of intent to the nursing office. I am so glad we got in... Congratulations to all accepted, and good luck to all who were not. I'm sure you will make it next year!!!
- Apr 16, '12 by mlaurenI got my acceptance letter about a week or so ago. SOOOOO EXCITED! Congrats to all of you....can't wait to start!
- Apr 19, '12 by morris0707I got my acceptance letter a couple weeks ago too. Super Excited!
I started a group on Facebook called "Chattanooga State Nursing Class of 2014" so we can all get to know each other and help answer questions and give reminders throughout the program.
- Apr 19, '12 by rfarris1017I tried looking up the group on facebook but couldn't find it.