Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 36Register Today!
- Sep 6, '12 by 40 year old freshmanI haven't figured how to do the diagnosis part yet, but later on tonight I'm gonna give it another try.
Good luck you'll. First clinical is at 7:00 in the morning.
- Sep 6, '12 by rn2be14mine is saturday at 730 but good luck to you tomorrow!
- Sep 7, '12 by 40 year old freshmanFinally finished, if you have no idea how to use Microsoft Word it takes about 7 hours to do these clinical questions. And it still looks terrible.
- Sep 7, '12 by Mattie2012Good luck in the morning
- Sep 7, '12 by SheriWoodI had my first clinical experience today and here are some suggestions...
1) Print an extra copy of your objectives because your instructor will take up your copy and you will need one to read from if called on to give an example of your answers
2) Do ALL of week 1 (focus 1,2, &3)
3) Bring clinical check off sheet found on PAWS. If you are not sure where to find it contact me I will email it to you. (Checking PAWS 3-4 times a day is essential)
4) Bring ALL documents to be verified on the TCPS passport form (for example cpr card, shot records) They will not keep them. They will look at them to verify passport and return them
And finally >>>>>>
5) Relax we're in this together
- Sep 7, '12 by rn2be14Can anyone out there help me with citing out references? should i just put the page number after my respone and then cite our book on a final page? this is blowing my mind right now and is taking way more time then i think it should
- Sep 7, '12 by SheriWoodHere's how to cite the Kozier and Erb (Foundations) textbook. To my knowledge you do not need the page #s. Hope this helps
Berman, A., & Snyder, S. (2012). Kozier and Erb's Fundamental of Nursing. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc.
- Sep 7, '12 by 40 year old freshmanDon't sweat the citing too much Google apa citing for a book you'll be fine don't be late and bring all documents: drug screen tcps mmr background check CPR...
- Sep 7, '12 by Mattie2012RN2b, I feel the same way about it taking longer than it really should. We are probably over thinking it. I didn't use page numbers when I did my citing. I only did a reference page at the end of my objectives.
SheriWood, thanks for all the tips.
- Sep 7, '12 by rn2be14thanks everybody! and i will definately be prepared tomorrow with all documents for clinics.
did you review the stuff on paws? did that help with your clinical