Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 25Register Today!
- Tres I am not enrolled in any classes, the email seem to work fine for me. Did you use your southwest email acct?
- Aug 16, '12 by tres1208Quote from Mattie2012I did but the system wouldnt let me in from 5p to 630p.Tres I am not enrolled in any classes, the email seem to work fine for me. Did you use your southwest email acct?
- I am sorry to hear that. I have been sitting here thinking why couldn't we just registered ourselves in the computer lab. Then we would know for sure it was taken care of. I mean I sent my email, but how do I know it was even received. I thought I would have my schedule in hand when I left today, I need to know ASAP for my employer.
- Aug 16, '12 by tres1208Ditto thrice
- Aug 16, '12 by SheriWoodDid anyone pick up the book list?
- There wasn't a list to pick up, only one from 2011 hanging on the board. I saw some people coping it.
- Aug 16, '12 by 40 year old freshmanDid anyone get to register for classes? I never received a return email to allow me to register. Just got off of work and still no email. If anyone on this site has any information please let me know. Thanks.
- Aug 17, '12 by SheriWoodMrs. W said that Mrs. V will be out of town until monday so she will start approving permits around that time. I wish they would've told us the books because I intend on renting them off line and shipping takes time. I've already ordered the dosage book for $40.
- Aug 17, '12 by nikkih901You will not be able to register for your classes until you are given the permits. Keep in mind, the permits are manually entered for approximately 60 people. Obviously that does take some time, so prepare yourself to receive an email granting you permission to register by Wednesday or Thrusday of next week. Sending additonal emails asking questions outside of the one you are to send with your CRN's slows down the process even more since each email sent is read one by as as they are received. This process is done so "random people" not in the Nursing program can't go in and register for the classes.
So did you guys get a feel for what you are in for with the Nursing program at orientation yesterday? I do think the information presented was a bit sugar coated. I kinda feel like there are things that should be disclosed by faculty to new students but they never touched on them. Good luck to all of you with your studies and success in the program!!
- Aug 17, '12 by Mattie2012Nikkih, you can't just leave us hanging like that. Of course we want "all" the info we can get. I left feeling pretty up beat and positive.