Calling all SOUTHWEST Tennessee Community College Fall 2011 Hopefuls!!! - Page 19Register Today!
- Dec 13, '11 by MemphishCongrats to you and all who made it through the first semester. Looking forward to the next 4 weeks of relaxation.
- Jan 5, '12 by mamadeuxHope everyone is enjoying their break! I am , school starts next week, trying not to think about it? what class are you taking first adult health or OB?
- Jan 5, '12 by got4kidsI'm applying to fall 2012 and was wondering what all of your index numbers where. I have the 3 A's, 3.85 GPA and got a 126 on the NLN. Think that gives me a 64.5. Thought I was looking pretty good, but I am getting nervous. Another question is did anyone include letters of recomendation in with your admission application? Help the girl following you!
- Jan 11, '12 by grpmanI too had all A's on sciences....my GPA was about 3.3 or there abouts due to 15 year old classes at U of M, and I had a higher NLN. So I made it in with a much lower GPA than you. I gave no letter's of recomendation due to it having no effect on the index score. I've seen people make it with less, but I guess it all depends on who is applying along side you. But from what I know (which isn't much)...you look fine.
- Jun 25, '12 by mamadeuxHow is everyone? was just wondering if anyone checks this, this last year was really something huh?
- Aug 7, '12 by Mattie2012The fall 2012 class checks in. We would love to hear how last year went!
- Nov 26, '12 by pcarter2324Hey Memphish,
I know this message is super late but did I read this correctly when you said you applied to the rgram when not being done with Micro and what was your index score? Also are you still in the program
- Nov 26, '12 by pcarter2324Quote from Memphish@ memphish I just wanted to make sure I read correctly did you get admitted into the prgram before finishing one of the pre-req's. What was your index score without the class and are you still in the programI'm waiting to hear as well. I am anxious to get started, but not too worried about getting accepted after reviewing some of the GPA's and NLN scores of others that were accepted. I actually applied for the spring semester before finishing Micro just to see if I would get lucky, but no such luck.