Is anyone starting NS at LMU in Knoxville?? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 8, '09 by 180ChickQuote from mkstuartI go to the main campus of LMU (the Harrogate site), and I'm starting my second year. Last year, the book they told us to get was Henke's Med Math. Make sure you get the newest version. I found mine on ebay. I'm sure that's what yours will be called as well.what is the math book called?
- Jul 13, '09 by Vitamin CHi. Just wondering if anyone in your class has not had any CNA experience and made it through. I'm really nervous about failing. The only experience I've had dealing with patients is in the dental office. I'm a dental assistant. Do you think that will help some? Thank you. Vitamin C
- Jul 13, '09 by ~FutureNurse~I think there was only a few people that had CNA experience. In reality, that will only help you the first semester--after that you will be doing more than a CNA can do. I don't really think dental experience is gonna give you an advantage--maybe with being around patients? As long as you do your readings, and study you should be fine.
- Jul 13, '09 by Vitamin CHey ~Future Nurse~,
Thanks for the advice. Good luck to you!!! Vitamin C
- Jul 15, '09 by amber haynescan you get into lmu with a 2.9??? Please help if anyone got in with this kind of gpa
- Jul 15, '09 by ~FutureNurse~Yes, you can get into LMU with a 2.9!
- Jul 17, '09 by 180ChickQuote from Vitamin CThere are a few people in my class that have CNA experience, but most people don't. I have EMS experience, and that has helped me GREATLY. Maybe you will be more comfortable working around people since you are a dental assistant. Don't worry, though. The people in my class who do their readings and study are the ones that pass, whether they have experience or not. You will be fine!Hi. Just wondering if anyone in your class has not had any CNA experience and made it through. I'm really nervous about failing. The only experience I've had dealing with patients is in the dental office. I'm a dental assistant. Do you think that will help some? Thank you. Vitamin C
- Jul 20, '09 by Vitamin C180chick, Thank you for responding to my question.
I have already applied to LMU for fall 2010. I am willing to work hard and do whatever it takes to become a RN. Thanks for the encouragement. Good luck to you!!!!! :wink2:
- May 11, '11 by futureASNHey guys i will be going to LMU this Fall 2011 was wondering if you all liked it at the St. marys site???????? in knoxville TN i will be driving from morristown TN and was going to see if you all could give me any clue what i need to buy before hand dont want to wait on a packet in July??? i want to go ahead and start buying while i have the money????