2012 Nurse Residency Program at Vanderbilt - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 28, '11 by smb84I'm confused? So they had 643 or 364 applicants? What a strange email!
- Sep 28, '11 by Britt7I would guess they had 643 inquiries...perhaps initial online applications and 364 fully completed packet applications?
- Sep 28, '11 by nervouswreck11That is what I am thinking as well Britt77!! I know I applied online last cohort but never really turned in an application.
- Sep 28, '11 by nervouswreck11Thanks Zippy7!! I actually accepted a position on a medical/surgical floor last week at Baptist Hospital here in Nashville. I loved working at Vanderbilt Children's as an extern during for 15 months which is why I was hoping to get an interview for the peds track. But hey, I start at Baptist next week so I am okay with how things turned out! Good luck to you!!
- Sep 28, '11 by AScottRN11Thanks for the support...trying to look optimistic but not get my hopes up. Especially since this is my second time around but I've never wanted anything more in my life!
To those who got that vague e-mail, that is very strange to me because when I wasn't selected for an interview last time, it was very forward in saying they have chose to interview other people. It doesn't hurt to e-mail Tracy and ask.
- Sep 28, '11 by Beth BSN, RNHey everyone!
I have an interview for the adult medicine track. I am so excited and thankful for this opportunity.
- Sep 28, '11 by KeevaI made it onto the Pediatric Interview Wait List. Does anyone know how the Wait List works in regards to scheduling the interview i.e how much notice, etc.? I am in WA state and would need to make travel arrangements, so if that isn't going to be possible, then I will need to remove my name from the Wait List.
- Sep 29, '11 by flimflyI have an interview for the Adult Critical Care!! So excited. They actually give out of state people the option to skype their interview, which is what I'm going to have to do since I can't afford the plane ticket haha
Does anyone know what questions they ask during the interview? Also, does anyone know the pay?
- Sep 29, '11 by nervouswreck11They pay about 18.75 an hour base pay. And of course they have night and weekend differentials. (I just don't remember how much they are.)
- Sep 29, '11 by Beth BSN, RNHas anyone heard about when their interview is? I sent an email with dates/times and haven't heard anything yet.