Weekender Programs MemphisRegister Today!
- by ava_rn Jan 2, '12Which hospitals in Memphis still have a weekender program and what are the average rates? Not just weekend diff such as 2-3 dollars an hour. Heard Methodist and Baptist used to, but this has been a while back.. All comments appreciated. Thank you.
- Jan 26, '12 by HaycynMethodist, 40 for days, f/t rate on ins. Baptist mem 38-40 not sure, p/t rate on ins.
- Jan 26, '12 by meandragonbrettWeekend Days at Methodist: 35.50 from 7-1500 and then 39.50 from 1500-1900
Weekend Nights at Methodist: 42.00 from 1900-2300 and then 41.50 from 2300-0700
St. Francis, Methodist, Baptist all have weekender programs still.
- Nov 26, '12 by PrincessFutureRNhow do you find out about the Weekender jobs?
- Apr 20 by PrincessFutureRNBumping to update!
- Apr 30 by C-lionFrom what I understand, a lot of places require a year exp. to get a weekender position. Also, I have heard a couple of people say that certain departments are no longer replacing their weekender positions, having their "regular" staff pick up those shifts for regular pay (with weekend diffs, of course).
- May 7 by unionnurse12My best friend graduated from JSCC nursing school in Dec. and Started her job at Methodist G'town in March...works Thurs,Fri,Sat 1900-700 at a base rate of $23/hr