Union University FNP degreeRegister Today!
- by koster22 Jul 7, '11I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is currently in or has completed any of Union University's MSN nurse practitioner degrees. I have seen several of their CRNA students post on allnurses. I am very interested in their FNP program since it is an accelerated 15 month program. Just wanted to know a little more about it. Thanks!
- Jul 8, '11 by BicsterThis isn't going to be a very helpful post, but I would consider staying away from Union Univ. and accelerated programs in general.
- Jul 8, '11 by koster22Thanks for responding. Could you elaborate some? Why should I stay away from Union U?
- Jul 28, '11 by ChattNurseHopefulMy mom did the MSN program at Union (graduated Dec 08) and is an ANP. She loved it but studied all the time to say the least. Plus she was
Working a couple days as a week at a local hospital. She would say to go for it but make sure you have a good support group and amazing organizational skills good luck!!
- Aug 4, '11 by koster22Thanks for responding! Was your mom's program the one-year program?
- Aug 4, '11 by koster22I also meant to ask if she worked any during the program? Thank you!