I have a couple questions regarding the FNP program.
- How competitive is it to get into the school of nursings MSN program?
- Do they let you make your own schedule? I am planning to go part time over a span of 3 years will they allow this?
- Is it possible to work full time while going to school?
- Do they offer opportunities for you to teach clinicals?
- How hard is the curriculm at this school? Do they make the material harder then it needs to be just for the sake of making it hard?
- Anything else or any other information you would like to give regarding this program will be awesome!
Thank you all in advance for any information you may have regarding this program! Thank you again.