Pellissippi or Roane State?Register Today!
- by GavinsMom Feb 9, '11Anyone applied to Pellissippi or Roane State for fall 2011? I know Roane sends acceptances the first week of May, anyone know about Pellissippi? The wait is killing me...
- Feb 18, '11 by Dedicated2Nursingi have applied to both. Last year Pellissippi sent out letters the 2nd week of June but i'm not sure if it will be the same this year.
- Feb 22, '11 by Dedicated2NursingI just found out that Pellissippi will send out letters no later than March 1st
- Feb 22, '11 by GavinsMomYikes! We will know in less than 2 weeks! I'm so nervous/excited! Thanks for the info and good luck!!!!
- Feb 23, '11 by Dedicated2NursingThanks good luck to you too. They say over 300 have applied and they're only accepting 48 so
- Feb 23, '11 by GavinsMomYeah I read that earlier on Facebook....(apparently I get email notifications when someone responds to this thread, and my phone beeps....I'm not stalking the message board lol!) Roane says thy notify in email on raider net, so we will have start checking it soon. Roane is my first choice since its been around sms I know the nclex pass rates....Pellissippi is still so new... but I just I hope I get in st least one!
- Feb 23, '11 by GavinsMomBleh sorry about all the typos...stupid auto correct on my phone.
- Mar 4, '11 by chs45I just got my acceptance letter from Pellissippi yesterday
I'm really hoping for Roane State, but at least I know for sure I'm going this fall!
- Mar 4, '11 by chs45By the way, does anyone know how Pellissippi is. I did all my pre-reqs at Roane State.
I know Pellissippi's program is new, but is there someone out there that can comment on this first year.
- Mar 4, '11 by GavinsMomCongrats on getting in! I'm on the alternate list, so.hopefully i'll still get in or I will get in Roane...people have to accept Pellissippi by march 21 but Roane won't even have their list out yet. Roane is my first choice sine the program is more established...Pellissippi has no history to judge yet, you know?