Nashville payRegister Today!
- by faerygoddess Mar 28, '12Hi! I am thinking of relocating to Nashville from Memphis in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the starting pays are at some of the Nashville hospitals (and if theres any shift diffs) and which ones are the "best" to work at? I am an RN with 1 yr experience in ICU Step Down.
- Mar 29, '12 by zorabanksOf couse this is not set in stone and depends on experience:
- Apr 7, '12 by Wave WatcherJust wanted to add on a few more hospitals....
Centennial Medical Center $21-24 hr (around $3hr shift diff)
Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab $21-23 hr
- May 4, '12 by Mary, RNI am an RN with 12 years experience and wondering what the hourly rate would approx be?
- Jul 13, '12 by mmutkVanderbilt has always neen the lowest paying with Saint Thomas and Baptist and Centenial being more. However Saint Thomas Health Services has this horrible new health insurance that is an ACO and I would reccomend against being employed there for that reason.