Nashville Accelerated BSN Fall 2013 Students?
- 0Dec 11, '12 by combsj25Hi. Just checking in to see if there are any fellow Accelerated BSN hopefuls out there planning to start in Fall 2013 in the Central TN area. If you are - let me know where you are applying, I would love to "meet" you. I am applying to Belmont University and Union University (Hendersonville campus).
- 0Apr 6, '13 by DMC911Hi Combsj25,
I just got accepted to the accelerated program at Belmont for Fall 2013. I'm also 90% sure I will be attending (waiting on Creighton University in Omaha but I really think Belmont is where I belong). I would love to get to know some others before starting. I am moving from Washington state to attend. Really looking forward to getting started!
- 0Apr 8, '13 by combsj25Hey DMC911. Any word from Creighton yet? And/or decisions made?
I have been accepted into Belmont and still debating my final decision! Belmont is my first choice, but is at least 20k more than my second choice.... and I just don't know what to do. :/
Definitely interested in keeping in touch if we both decide to be a Bruin!!
- 0Apr 17, '13 by DMC911Hi COMBSJ25....I am going to be a Bruin! I know it's more expensive but I hear it's worth it. They have state-of-the-art equipment to train on and small class size. I am older but considering joining the military (if they'll have me) and I'm signing up for some scholarships to help pay for it. In the end I know it will all work out. I set up a Facebook group called: Belmont University Accelerated Nursing 2013. If you decide you are going to be a Bruin look it up and become a member. Hopefully others will join so we can get to know each other before Fall. Good luck in your decision!
- 0Apr 21, '13 by combsj25Quote from DMC911Great. Thanks!Nevermind...I deleted the Group as Belmont has one started. If you choose Belmont you will get an e-mail asking you to join their Facebook group. Good luck!
I will look forward to that, as I am going to be a fellow Bruin. Paying my deposit tomorrow.
I'm so excited!!