MTSU Fall 2013 applicants - Page 11Register Today!
- May 15 by Scott BensonI do know that three people did not set up their account for Accusource. So there are three spots that came available.......
- May 22 by ulsoydThey do the 10 panel drug test on campus at student health services for like 40 bucks. Got the results that day along with the CBC.
Are you sure you get them the same day? Mine, they told me a week after, and it has been over than a week, I have not got anything.
I am planning to see my advisor for the fall advising, but i have no idea if I can do that before i submit my papers, or what should I tell my advisor. Any idea?
- May 26 by Scott BensonCheck your MTSU e-mail. They will post the results thru a secure connection on the student health services website, they let me know via the MTSU e-mail system that my results were in the secure system. I did have to go by and pick up a scan copy of the CBC from the health services front desk, since they didn't post them online. The Dr. just told me they looked fine, but I stated I need an actual copy for accusource.
You can see the advisor. I went in there a few times as a pre-nursing major. A few times I just walked in and spoke with her. Are you about to submit you package for nursing school?
- May 27 by ulsoydDo I have to register in the secure system? I talked to the health services and they told me they were not able to email me my results. they said my email is not being activated. What should I do? I will begin nursing school in the fall semester, so i think we will be in the same class this year.
- Jun 13 by Mr.FutureDNP23ulsoyd -It sounds like you have a lot to do before that June deadline. Btw - how did you find out you were accepted into the nursing program at mtsu? was it by your personal email?
- Jun 14 by ama3tYou can go to health services and have them print you want you need I think.
- Jun 20 by ulsoyd[COLOR=#000000]ulsoyd -It sounds like you have a lot to do before that June deadline. Btw - how did you find out you were accepted into the nursing program at mtsu? was it by your personal email?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I got my acceptance through MTSU email. I talked to the health services last week, I was told that if I was enrolled during the spring or summer, I was able to view my results through the secure network, but Im a transfer student. I am done with all of my prerequisites. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I am done with all requirements. I have registered for classes two days ago, and now I am waiting to begin my nursing classes. Looking forward to have a great first semester.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Thanks for ur help. [/COLOR]