Motlow '12 applicants? - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by achavez0713I actually have dosage online and it has been a breeze! Thanks for letting me know some of the stuff that goes on at orientation. My friend that is in her first year had told me that everyone will introduce themselves, get nursing id badges, etc.
- Apr 9, '12 by Lauren13I'm taking it on smyrna, super easy! I love *****, she is an awesome professor. I can not wait to meet everyone.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Please do not post names of instructors
- Apr 9, '12 by Lauren13I think we get badges at the second orientation.. I'm not sure. However, the packet we get on the mail will tell us.
- Apr 20, '12 by achavez0713Does anyone know if the nursing packets have been sent out yet??
- Apr 26, '12 by timeforsummerI haven't received mine. hopefully soon!
- Apr 26, '12 by timeforsummerQuote from Lauren13I'm taking it on smyrna, super easy! I love *****, she is an awesome professor. I can not wait to meet everyone.
I'm excited to meet everyone! I'm a little nervous. I don't know anyone that got in at Smyrna! If anyone has any questions about anything they can always e-mail me. email@example.com! I know this is new to all of us!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Apr 29, '12
- Apr 29, '12 by sweet_teaHi everyone! I'm in ******'s class as well, she is awesome. Good look on the final tomorrow! All of the smyrna crew should get together and start forming study groups. From what I have heard we are going to need to support each other through this journey.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Please do not post names of professors
- Apr 29, '12 by tnbutterflyjust a staff reminder........
i know you guys are excited about being in the same class, but per the terms of service of the site, please do not post names of professors. we like to protect their privacy. it is better to share that information via private message.
congrats to all!!!!!
- Nov 16, '12 by mee9mee9How does motlow view repeated pre reqs?