Middle Tennessee Mental Health InstituteRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute in Tennessee Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello All. I have the opportunity to interview with the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute...by serenitylove14 Jan 8Hello All.
I have the opportunity to interview with the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute in Nashville, TN for a Registered Nurse 2 position. Does anyone have any information on this establishment such as...
- The work environment/management/coworkers
- Starting Pay/Differentials/Patient Load
- Self Scheduling/ Overtime
- RN responsibilities
- Opportunities for advancement
Thank you again!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806920©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 917 Views
- Mar 9 by serenitylove14If anyone was wondering I here are the answers to these questions.
2. Starting pay varies but 22+ seems to be the norm. Yes to night differential. No to weekend differential. Up to 28 pts per unit. 1 Charge Nurse, 1 Med Nurse, Maybe 1 LPN, A couple Techs.
3. No self scheduling. Required everyother weekend.
4. Hourly rounds, supervising, assessments, admissions, discharges, making assignments, passing meds.
The other questions are to be determined.