Knoxville SalariesRegister Today!
- by srwilkinson2002 Oct 19, '09Hi everyone,
I currently live in NY and am considering a move to the Knoxville area to be closer to family :heartbeat. I work on a step down unit now with my BSN. I need to figure out the average salary there in Knoxville and take into consideration the cost of living difference to make sure I am ok moving. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated because I keep seeing conflicting information else where.
Thanks A Bunch!
- Oct 20, '09 by JStyles1last time i talked to someone that was in recruiting for knoxville hospitals, which was about a year ago, the starting pay for new grads was 18-19/hr. you can go from that
- Oct 21, '09 by LeLeeFNPin Nashville anywhere from 17 to 20 depending on area. I'm assuming same for knoxville but not really sure. i just moved to Tenn as well. pay is pretty low here compared to other states. But from what i know about new york cost of living here should be significantly less.
- Mar 19, '12 by srwilkinson2002If anyone was wondering I was eventually offered between 21-25. But I took a registry position which earns more.
- Jun 6, '12 by flyfarfarawayWhere were you offered that?
- Jun 28, '12 by flyfarfaraway18 dollars an hour starting out as a new grad for day shift. 22 for nights