CPR Classes in the Memphis, TN Area - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 10, '10 by msnikkipoohI know the lady with Heart to Heart CPR was on the money. The BLS course included the dummies, and the ambu bag training as well as the AED training. I actually used the girl in Southaven at CPR to GO......and though she was nice, I felt more informed with the Heart to Heart CPR lady. As I stated earlier, the girl with CPR to GO referenced material, the lady with Heart to Heart had the equipment present. As a student you didn't have to imagine what she was disucussing. It was right there in my face. Other than that, they were both really nice. But for the same price, and Heart to Heart was a little closer........I'll go with her when it's time to renew. They do provide PALS and ACLS training as well,(my mom used them for that). Their info is (901) 628-3310, and site is www.hearttoheartmemphis.com Watch out guys because there was a guy that was going around passing out cards and the certification was worth less than even he was. Good Luck everyone!!!
- Apr 22, '10 by inthatwinsTHX msnik!!! Took the class from to (heart to heart CPR memphis) as you suggested. She was closer to me..... Had a blast, she was really informative, it wasn't all day. I thought I couldnt believe I was finished. She really made me feel at ease, and you were right she did have all the equipment there. Good BLOG INFO!!! Yeah! I even took the liberty of arranging a group of my classmates to attend, and she gave me mine free, double yeahhh! I'v egot to agree, if you need CPR in Memphis area, you should call this lady (901) 628 3310, Ms.Louis. Can't remember her email address but it on her site. www.hearttoheartmemphis.com
- Jan 16, '11 by DrofwomencareHello All,
I have to agree with The Twins. post regarding Heart CPR. I had my office manager contact them before the holidays since we had a light load. I needed my entire office 22 employees certified. I couldnt find much information about them other than here and the site of course. Well Job well done! They came out and did a wonderful job. I personally referred them to 2 offices in Bartlett. I highly recommend their services. Great Job! Good day all.
The number to contact the office was different from the previously listed, I suggest visting the site for accurate information.Last edit by Drofwomencare on Jan 16, '11 : Reason: Unfinished information
- May 4, '11 by nursedollfaceI just renewed my BLS with Two Nurses and a Manikin in the Bartlett area. The website is www.twonursemanikin.com They had all the materials. This was the first class that I took that actual had face mask, ambu bags, and AEDs. Everyone had their own dummies which allowed hand on practice. They kept the class fun and interesting. They even have dummies with trachs and endotracheal tubes. I really feel like I can save a life. Oh I forgot they will start teaching ACLS soon.
Thanks Carla & Merkita
- Jun 13, '11 by TDS2nTry www.ReactionCPR.com . I've taken it several times from different providers (heart, redcross, etc.) , but these guys are probably the best. They offer heartsaver for laymen people and businesses, but you would need the BLS course for health-care providers, which they also have. They had everything needed for the course and made it really easy to grasp the concepts. I also had my kids take their heartsaver course, and they learned a lot.
- Jul 8, '11 by Mousieg124Don't forget to check your local Hospitals. Most offer the American Heart BLS for the health care provider course which is what you probably need. just make sure you are in the right course!
- Sep 10, '11 by newmalOk guys, I am a new nurse. I had to renew my BLS. I went to the two nurse class. I was really disappointed. They did try but I was not happy with thse service I receieved at all. There were a total of five of us who needed it right outta school. 2 of us went to the twonurse place, the other 3 went to the Saturday session with Heart CPR. Well apparently they had a ball. I wont go into extreme detail but we were not happy with the location or the course. The other girls seemed to enjoy everything . I cant rate the other place but We were not pleased at all.
- Jan 3, '12 by newcrnaQuote from RNStudent&Momof2Hi Everyone! I am a new CRNA and former ICU nurse from a local hospital. I was looking for CPR classes in Memphis. I needed to renew both my BLS and ACLS during the holidays. I found allnurses through google and contacted Heart to Heart CPR. They were able to get me in by the 30th of December. I was really appreciative! But this is why I wanted to comment. My classes were great, it was affordable and the courses were exactly what I needed, the awesome thing was that I recognized both of my teachers from Nursing Education and Development at a local trauma facility. That says it all. Many places have random people instructing classes, but how many places have the same instructors teaching your course as the hospital. I was really happy that I found allnurses and happier that I found Heart to Heart CPR. Happy Hunting to everyone but I have already referred my program leader to Heart to Heart.I need a CPR certification for nursing school. Does anyone know of a good place to take a class in the Memphis area? Thanks!
- Jan 3, '12 by newcrnaThanks for the information. This post was the reason I contacted Heart to Heart!