Chattanooga State RN Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 22, '12 by BAMchatttnHey guys and gals!!
I'm also applying to Chatt State's nursing program for this fall. I already have my B.A. but am not sure on how some of my previous classes will transfer. Where can I find which courses count towards the Humanities Elective??? I have A's and B's, so I'm hoping one of my A classes can count!!
THANK YOU... and GOOD LUCK!! :spin:
- Feb 22, '12 by twinsmamaIf you call the nursing office they can tell you off the top, they took an A class for my elective (yay!)
Unfortunately I had this whole debacle over my Eng101 being AP credit and because it is it is automatically counted as a B unless you get a 5 on the AP exam (near impossible...I got a 102 in the class though!)
So instead of having a respectable 84.25 entrance points, I only have 79.25 I doubt i'll get in this round but good luck to everyone else!
- Mar 15, '12 by BAMchatttnSooo... I have 85.9 points. I don't think I'm gonna get in though!!
- Mar 15, '12 by twinsmamaWow you are right on the cusp! You stand the best chance out of us so far. Good luvk!!!
- Mar 19, '12 by jice7888I have 87.3 points withh all of my prerequisites done. I didnt make it last year because i only had 83 points. I pray i make it in this time around!
- Mar 20, '12 by mlaurenHey everyone! I applied for the Fall of 2012 class at chatt state and now I'm just desperately waiting for a letter. It's driving me nuts not knowing. Does anyone know when they send out acceptance letters? I've heard the first week in April. I'm also wondering where I stand on points. I'm not sure exactly b/c I haven't summed it all up. But as of right now my GPA is a 3.9 and I'm taking my last to prereqs, Comp. I and Math. I was told by someone who reviewed my TEAS score that it was pretty good. I'm just hoping it was good enough. :/ All I can do is hope and pray....
- Mar 21, '12 by mlaurenDoes anyone know what color the scrubs are for the program at chatt state? I don't know if they change every year or what. I know this is a stupid question when I don't even know if I got in yet, lol but I was just wondering...also wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on where to get them at a good price.
- Mar 24, '12 by dee78I am graduating in May. We have specific scrubs that are purchased in local scrub shops. The tops are orange with embroidered emblem. You can choose a polo or scrub top. The pants are specific, they are royal blue. The lab coat is the same blue.
- Mar 27, '12 by rfarris1017Quote from michelledmarshallI have 88.85 points and I am hoping to receive a letter soon. I know it will probably be the beginning to the middle of April before I hear anything back. I'm support nervous and I hope I get in this time around.Hi Everyone! I was wondering if anyone else is applying to get into the RN program at Chattanooga State in 2012. I'm finishing up the pre-requisites this fall. I am really hoping to get in next fall! Anyway, I wanted to start this forum for us, 2012 hopefuls, to give each other support, and we can all talk about our daily struggles and application procedures! Good luck to everyone trying to get in!
- Mar 27, '12 by rfarris1017I have 88.85 points and I am hoping to receive a letter soon. I know it will probably be the beginning to the middle of April before I hear anything back. I'm support nervous and I hope I get in this time around.