Calling all Southwest Tennessee Community College 2012 Fall Hopefuls - Page 22Register Today!
- Jun 19, '12 by Dawn2012Just happened to log on to SW web site, our books are listed. Wow, will we really use all of those? Time to start looking for the best price I can find!
- Jun 21, '12 by cookieamberDawn I just realized we took CPR together . Its getting closer and closer to our first day!!!! I was told not to buy any books before orientation! I'm going to take that advice because if I spend money on anything I don't need I'm going to be slapping myself in the forehead for a loong time!!!
- Jul 11, '12 by rn2be14well all i have let to do is get my physical, which im doing this week. anyone nervous? i cant wait to get this show going, its like the summer is never going to end!!! ive decided to get my uniform later and my books. anyone else waiting? i dont want to be the only person who is unprepared i guess.
- Jul 11, '12 by Dawn2012Quote from rn2be14I get my physical tomorrow. I have priced books, and looked at uniforms, but I too am waiting. There are so many books and I don't want to purchase any I won't NEED. I am getting very excited and ready to get back I to class.well all i have let to do is get my physical, which im doing this week. anyone nervous? i cant wait to get this show going, its like the summer is never going to end!!! ive decided to get my uniform later and my books. anyone else waiting? i dont want to be the only person who is unprepared i guess.
- Jul 12, '12 by Coleman2BNurseHello everyone!!! First, I want to say is congratulations on getting accepted into nursing school. I had a quick question to ask. Im currently a Southwest student and I want to apply for the spring term, as of right now I have an A in ap2 and a B in ap1, I am taking microbiology now. I have registered for my NLN exam and my exam date is Aug 13. I wanted to know what was on the test and what should I really focus on rather than going over the whole book (I have the book that SW recommended to study out of). I made the dean's list last semester (5 classes) and I have a 3.3 gpa which I know will be higher when I actually apply. And last but least I really wanted to know if I had a good chance on getting accepted. Thanks and good luck on the path to becoming a nurse!!!!
- Jul 14, '12 by Dawn2012Did my drug test yesterday. There were 17 people in the waiting room, standing room only! I would suggest not putting it off thinking you will be right in and out. It took several hours!
- Jul 14, '12 by rn2be14i just want to say that if i ever worked in these places, i hope to make it more efficient. that is rediculous! standing room only? WOW. thanks for the heads up.
- Jul 14, '12 by rn2be14coleman2BNurse,
sounds like your on the right path. with that said, not to sound rude, but there are LOTS of threads with all the information you need or you could just start at the beginning of this one and read it. your chances of geting accepted are different every semester depending on who else is applying.
good luck on you NLN
- Jul 18, '12 by Dawn2012Turned in all my paper work today. My file is complete! Now just waiting for orientation