Aquinas College Nursing Program Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 18 by CduffGot my acceptance letter today for the fall!!!!.. Hope you hear something soon!
- Apr 19 by SarahJade4OMG!!! Congrats!!!! I'm going to check my mail now!!!
- Apr 19 by SarahJade4ME TOO!!!!!!!!
- Apr 19 by CduffCongrats!!!!!!.. You should look me up on Facebook...my full name is Chris Duff
- Apr 22 by SarahJade4Hey Chris!
I tried to find you on Facebook - no luck!!! I private messaged you my info
- Aug 24 by RN_inthemakingI'm sorry for the late reply, I must warn you DON'T go to Aquinas their program is horrible. The school sucks, they only care about your money and nothing else. Their Nclex passing rate was in the low 80's for 2012. I know nurses that have graduated and still haven't been able to pass the Nclex. Go to a different school, trust me you won't regret it.
- Oct 6 by Wave WatcherI graduated from Aquinas in 2009 and the program is GREAT! Our Nclex pass rate was 95% and everyone that really wanted a job.......are all working as nurses and several have gone on to get their MSN. If the students you know have yet to pass the Nclex they need to lay blame on themselves....not the instructors or the program. Aquinas gives you everything and more you will need to pass the Nclex and become a successful nurse. You have to be willing to give your 100% as in any nursing program.