2013 Nashville Area New Grad PayRegister Today!
- by serenitylove14 Feb 14Just starting this thread for anyone who wants to know what different hospitals start their new grads at.
Middle Tennessee Medical Center 18.40 Weekend diff= 2.??
Add as you see fit!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815648©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,207 Views
- Mar 14 by Mr.FutureDNP23Skyline and some HCA hospitals will start out: Not saying this is the norm. Just from what I've seen with my own eyes.
ASN (females) -18.00 ASN (males) - no idea
BSN (females) - 19.00 BSN (males) - 21.60
Shift diff - 3 or 4.00
Vanderbilt - I've heard anywhere from 18-24 starting out.
St. Thomas - I've heard just 18-19 to start out.
Hope this helps!
- Mar 24 by nursenikki1978I graduated in may and started off with $21.14 not including night shift different/weekend pay and bedside pay in memphis(graduated from a nashville program)
- Mar 25 by tnmarieThis is RN pay? I make more than some of those and I'm an LPN living in a very rural area. At least I know not to expect a big raise if/when I finish my RN now .
- Mar 25 by serenitylove14Quote from tnmarieExactly, lol. But the VA will pay you for your experience as an LPN if you get a job there as an RN.This is RN pay? I make more than some of those and I'm an LPN living in a very rural area. At least I know not to expect a big raise if/when I finish my RN now .
- Mar 27 by mee9mee9how many hrs a week
- Mar 27 by serenitylove14Vanderbilt it 36 hours a week and like 1 shift of overtime per 6week scheduling period. MTMC is 36 hours a week with no overtime required unless you want it. VA is 40 hours a week with no overtime unless you want it.