working triage for HumanaRegister Today!
- by ebear Mar 24, '11Does anyone work for Humana as a "personal nurse"? What has been your experience? Is this a good company to work for? I just applied for this position. It's triage from home.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=542967©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,896 Views
- Mar 24, '11 by LittleWing21I'm thinking of applying as well! Personal Health RN? Hope you get some feedback
- Mar 24, '11 by ebearThanks!
- Mar 29, '11 by LittleWing21While no one has answered here, I've found some disheartening info on another forum saying that it's not a very good company to work for Who knows though, could just be their opinion!
- Mar 29, '11 by ebearThanks for your reply, LittleWing21!
- Apr 15, '11 by jenmeister7I have also applied for the Personal Nurse-Work at Home position with Humana but have not heard anything from them. I keep logging in to check my application status but it never changes. Has anyone had any luck getting an interview with them? It's impossible to talk with any of the HR recruiters. I meet all the requirements, so I'm not sure why I haven't gotten to interview. The position is still posted so I assume they are still hiring. Any help would be appreciated!
- Apr 22, '11 by gillymomma84I applied for that job too!
- May 5, '11 by jenmeister7Has anyone been able to interview with Humana? I would like to know some information on the personal nurse position.
- May 17, '11 by stephmjMy mom's friend worked for them and she left because she said certain things were unethical in her mind.... this was a few years ago mind you and I'm not sure which dept she worked in but she is a nurse.
- Dec 11, '11 by MarisetteI saw an add for Humana for a triage RN, work from home. RN must be able to get licensure in multiple states. Is this the same as the "personal Nurse" position. I've read a number of reviews indicating the utilization review or case management jobs can have large caseloads. I wonder if the triage RN position have caseloads?