Required reading for RN new to telephone triage?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Required reading for RN new to telephone triage? in Telephone Triage Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hi! I finally made the move to telephone triage. It's all new to me, and I am just starting out. I...by kona2 Aug 19, '11Hi! I finally made the move to telephone triage. It's all new to me, and I am just starting out. I was wondering if any of you know of a good basic handbook or online CEUs to make sure I am up to speed? Just curious what references you would recommend. Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=606959©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,491 Views
- Aug 25, '11 by Vtachy1Carol Ruttenburg has some great DVDs and CEs. You can also go to her conferences. I also recommend joining AAACN. Congrats! Welcome to phone triage!
- Aug 26, '11 by kona2Thanks for the suggestions Vtachy1! I'll check that out. It is interesting work! I feel excited about the challenges of this new position.
- Sep 1, '11 by MandaRN94I have Griffith's Instructions for Pts and for Pedi have the Barton Schmitt which is the bible for pedi triage. Plus I keep my drug book handy.
- Sep 3, '11 by nurses35I also Griffith's Instructions for Pts and for Pedi by Barton Schmitt, it is a great book!
- Oct 20, '11 by kona2Thanks!
- Nov 3, '11 by dawnzzooHi, any suggestions as to finding telephone triage jobs, especially ones in which u can work from home?? Thanks