who's taken the teas v??? - Page 20Register Today!
- Quote from texas_girlhi texas_girl,woohoo- i got a 94- i better get accepted to my school, or i will be very displeased lol. that ranked me as exemplary and in the 99th percentile. it said that the national average score is 63.3 and the average for nursing students is a 68.9, so if you fall close to that level, dont fret- you just might be okay :d
can you please give me any tips? i am going to take the teas test for the second time because i got a 69% the first time. any tips will be greatly appreciated. i can only take the test twice a year. please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sep 9, '11 by AddisonLawrence03ACCRN does your schoool want you to have higher than a 69% to get accepted?
- Quote from addisonlawrence03hi addisonlawrence,accrn does your schoool want you to have higher than a 69% to get accepted?
no. my school requires a 58.7% to apply for the nursing program. most of the students in my school applying for the same program are scoring in the 90s or higher.
- Sep 9, '11 by AddisonLawrence03AACRN, since you took the test before, do you remember the type of questions that were asked? Since you're familiar with the content you can just go over what you missed. At least you have an idea of what to study for now, right?
- Sep 9, '11 by tiger_mayaThankyou for putting that imformation up there because I recently just took my exam and didnt do so well, but your advice has given me motivation to do better next time.
- Quote from addisonlawrence03hi addisonlawrence,aacrn, since you took the test before, do you remember the type of questions that were asked? since you're familiar with the content you can just go over what you missed. at least you have an idea of what to study for now, right?
the test is different the second time you take it. i heard the second time is just as hard as the first time.
- Sep 9, '11 by tnbutterflystaff reminder
several posts have been deleted to comply with the terms of service of the site. solicitation is not permitted. additionally, selling copies of material protected by copyright is illegal as is posting questions and materials from tests.
- Sep 10, '11 by KTColeman30Just took the TEAS V yesterday...ended up with a 79.3%...not too shabby in my opinion. I lacked in the A&P component because I just recently started the class.
I have always planned on taking it twice, since I considered the 1st go-round to be a "what does this monster look like?" kind of thing, so for me, a 79% right out of the gate isn't bad!
I REALLY like that the print-out tells you EXACTLY where to focus your next study efforts and even gives you the page and section numbers of the study guide to help you pinpoint where you went wrong.
I was actually shocked to see how low I scored on the last component of the test, since English/Writing/Sentence composition has always been my strong point. This assumption was clearly a downside because I didn't spend any time going over the sentence structure study section (but now I know I should).
It's funny, I went into the test so worried about my performance in science and math, and I nearly ACED those portions (minus the A&P for obvious reasons), and didn't do so hot on the topics I thought I was strong in.
The next take should be an improvement
- Sep 10, '11 by GayanaI took TEAS v today ...and it was very hard for me, especially the reading portion. I think i might need to retake it again. Any tips how to do better on Reading part?