Were my TEAS scores good enough??Register Today!
- by jennedwards247 Apr 17I just took my TEAS test today, my scores were
Obviously, I completely bombed on my science which is why I am so nervous.
Overall, I got 70.7%, which is proficient.
Is that enough for most schools?
- Apr 17 by HeatherMaxDo you know what score they were looking for? What type program were you applying to?
- Apr 17 by runsalotDepends on how your school weighs stuff. Example my school weighs science more than reading.
- Apr 17 by LadyLeo75You should be ok I just took the TEAS V on Monday and the percentage for science was a 33.3% I got an 37.3% and I am in the program reading was 67.3% math was 60.3% and English was. 55.7%. Good luck to you
- Apr 18 by Medic/RN2BIt does depend on your program. My program weights science the heaviest too. So most of your points are going to come from there. The rest of your scores are great! If you have time I suggest studying science and re-taking it.
- Apr 18 by seahawksfanguyMy school just had a requirement of 70%. And you get points depending on your score from 70 to 100%. depends is say.