Took the TEAS today and...Register Today!
- by 4my5luvs Jan 31, '12Took the TEAS today I was soooo nervous that I had a HUGE panic attack...took me a bit to calm down and in the end...I KICKED ITS BUTT!!!!
- Feb 2, '12 by determined_30What teas test did you take? Can you give any advice on what to study around?
- Feb 2, '12 by breezy7Yay!! The same thing happened to me and I was pleasantly surprised by my score hope the same happens for you!
- Feb 2, '12 by Nursing0929
- Feb 2, '12 by determined_30is the teas manual all you recommend
- Feb 2, '12 by chel89Can you please tell me how you studied? (Daily or a couple times a week, for a couple hours at a time..or not much at all) And was the ATI book all you studied. Did you study it only once?
- Feb 5, '12 by 4my5luvsI did't study much...The times when I did study it was a LPN/LVN study guide I picked up at Barnes and Noble.
- Feb 8, '12 by RonnieDitaI studied the McGraw Hill Book. It helped to get me familiarized with the Reading and English portion. However the test questions on those areas are a lot more difficult and intricate. The Science I had on my test was mostly Chemistry and Physics which is a huge bummer since you don't need either for an ADN program. You don't need physics until a MSN program if at all. So, that was a huge shocker. The math was just basic algebra. I wish I would have had the ATI manual. But, I have heard that the ATI doesn't prepare you enough for the Science either. I feel like the Science is a very important part. If they had actually tested me on Anatomy, Physio, and Micro I would have done amazing on Science. I had 1 anatomy question.
- Feb 8, '12 by AddisonLawrence03The Science portion that I received had a lot of scientific data/hypothesis type questions.