TEAS V Science Section - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by studentnursekelseyThey dont give you a periodic table?? Oh great, something else to study. I take my exam on Aug. 30.
- Aug 20, '12 by adoRNo2b2015Yes, the periodic table is given to you. You just open it as you need it.
- Sep 9, '12 by Tenshi_No_ShikatsuQuote from studentnursekelseyI heard that if there's a problem where you have to have it, they give it to you. I don't know what they would consider needs it though. Maybe an equation that involves a lesser known element. My one friend said she had it on her test because of a certain problem.They dont give you a periodic table?? Oh great, something else to study. I take my exam on Aug. 30.
- Sep 9, '12 by kabooskiQuote from Tenshi_No_ShikatsuI've been wodering the same thing and it's very frustrating not getting a clear answer on this. I guess it has to do with people getting chemistry and physics mixed up.I'm going to be taking the TEAS V on Monday and I was wondering about the science section. On the science section, do they ask about voltage, current, resistance, power, etc ...
Force, acceleration, velocity, speed, motion, momentum , inertia, work , energy -> (charge, current, voltage, resistance etc ... all belong to the field of Physics and its sister Quantum Mechanics.
Oh well I'll find out Tuesday.
Inferences and Conclusions
Fractions and Decimals
Ratio and Proportion
Data Collection and Measurement
Design and Control Procedures
Earth and General Science
Life (Biological) Science
Human Body Science
54 Items /
Word Meaning in Context
34 Items /
- Oct 12, '12 by crystalss24Hi I'm about to start a review for my ati teas test my school only requires 65 percent for entrance into the Lon program I was wondering can anybody tell what topics to focus on
- Oct 19, '12 by AwesomeNurse2BeHow much time did you spend studying?
- Feb 1 by bestfit4ebJust took the exam today. Chemistry was the hardest, as I took that class years ago.
There were a lot of questions on chemical bonds, chemical equations, pH scale, etc.
Study hard, wish you the best.
- Feb 3 by emedina310What state do u live in? I am scheduled to take my test on feb 23rd and I bought the ATI book, both test online. My first practice test I did horrible. I scored 50% my overall percent. I took it while at work, answering phone n really didn't have that quiet, testing settings. I know I could have done better. I will be taking the other ATI practice test number two. One week before my test. I live in California by the way.
- Aug 30 by EdnachWhat chemistry and life science books would those of you who have taken the teas recommend?