Teas V formatRegister Today!
- by bellafsu89 Jul 20, '12Is it all multiple choice? Or are there some fill in the blank questions? I took version IV back in 2010 but got preggo and didn't start the program. Now they want me to retake the test since its a new version in order to begin the program. I have been reviewing the ati book but some of the questions are open ended without multiple choice. I could have swore it was all multiple choice last time but can't recall.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=760293©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 791 Views
- Jul 20, '12 by willowitaThe test is all multiple choice.
The questions in the book for the practice test are all multiple choice too. The only open ended questions I may have seen were in the study portion of the book.
- Jul 20, '12 by CallieNMThe TEAS V is all multiple choice (4 choices each). I took it July 13, 2012 and I got a 80.7%. Get the study guide through ATITesting.com!!!
- Jul 20, '12 by garciamnicCallie did you take Anatomy 1 & 2 before the Teas?
- Jul 20, '12 by bellafsu89Thank you!
Yes, I was using the ATI book and looking in the study section. I have one more week and I take the test. I'm nervous but confident that I will do well. Like I stated before, I've taken it but a different version and several years ago! Its MUCH harder to study with two little ones!!
- Jul 23, '12 by CallieNMQuote from garciamnicYes I took A&P 1 and 2 (A's in both classes and lab). But there is not a lot of A&P on the TEAS, mostly chemistry and life science (DNA, plant science, Punnetts square, meiosis and mitosis...)Callie did you take Anatomy 1 & 2 before the Teas?