Teas scheduled for 9/22Register Today!
- by Candi7882 Aug 21, '12I was planning on taking it in october but I've been studying this book day and night and I think the longer I wait to take it, Im gonna go crazy!!!! So i changed the date and the deadline to get in the lpn program for January is oct 15!!! So the earlier the better...I have been practicing the practice test in the teas book and I also brought the McGraw Hill teas 5 practice test.. But im having issues with some of the math and some of the science so im sure thats where im gonna score low but im staying positive and we will see whats happens.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775225©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 411 Views
- Aug 21, '12 by CallieNMWhat are you having trouble with in math and science? Maybe I can help you understand some of it. I got 83.33% on both of those sections on my TEAS. Not perfect, but maybe I can still help you...
- Aug 21, '12 by tikyutI just started studying for it today. I have not schedule a test date yet because I'm starting my fall semester this Friday and I wanted to see how hard things would be for me to study for the semester and study for the Teas. Plus I need to schedule according to my classes calendar. Good luck to you! I started English today and should be done with it by tomorrow. Then I'll do the reading section.
- Aug 21, '12 by Candi7882Can I email you cause i cant send private messages here!! With the science balancing chemical equations and with the math proportions like the word problems and my email is email@example.com and thanks in advance
- Aug 21, '12 by Candi7882Thanks and good luck to you also my class for next semester start on sept 12.. I started like two weeks ago and Im getting the hang of most of the stuff and the practice test in the back of the book help alot also.. but its not bad and im sure you can do it.. just pace yourself.
- Aug 23, '12 by CallieNM