TEAS online practice questionsRegister Today!
- by ny2lvgirl Jun 19, '12To all of you who took the online practice I have a couple of questions:
Is it timed? Can it be paused? can you see the rationales? Is it divided by categories/sections or is it all mixed? Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=746180©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 968 Views
- Jun 21, '12 by CheweliIts timed in sections of reading,math,science and english. You get breaks inbetween each section if you choose to.Last edit by traumaRUs on Jun 21, '12 : Reason: soliciting
- Jun 22, '12 by ny2lvgirlCan the rationales be viewed right away or will it only show the topics that you scored at the end result? Ans it cannot be paused? How long or how many minutes per category? Thanks
- Jun 24, '12 by NellieOlsenI don't remember if it can be paused. But it does show you the rationale after each question as well as give you an assessment at the end that gives your weaknesses and what part of the study guide to focus on.
- Jun 26, '12 by scurbroI have a question as to where to find this study information. It would sure be nice to have videos and tutorials online that I can access.