TEAS national mean?Register Today!
- by proudtobehismommy Aug 21, '12Does anyone know what the national mean is for reading, math, and the adjusted individual score? I have to be at or above those levels and I'm just curious. Thanks. :-)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775315©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 805 Views
- Aug 21, '12 by shana_gcsu09I took the TEAS V in May and these are the national means that were reported on my score report.
Adjusted Individual Score: 64.3
- Aug 21, '12 by CallieNMAre you taking LPN or ADN?
- Aug 22, '12 by pookypTook it today. Adjusted individual score 62.7%. Passed for my program. LPN program in my area needed a 58.7.
- Aug 22, '12 by zoe92I took it today at my community college and got an 81.3%. National mean for ADN in my area is around 64%. I am transferring and getting the BSN so needed at least a 76%.
- Aug 22, '12 by proudtobehismommyI'm looking for RN! :-)
- Aug 22, '12 by proudtobehismommyADN, sorry!
- Aug 23, '12 by CallieNMQuote from proudtobehismommyWhen I took it ADN was 64.7% nation average... That was in April.ADN, sorry!