Which study guide did you use?Register Today!
- by jaignato Jun 11I've been looking at different study guides for the Teas. The ATI website is pricey for their study guide. Which one is the best? I am looking at this one on B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/teas-review-manual-version-50-ati/1113528659?ean=9781933107981
I also been looking on amazon.
- Jun 12 by CheripkI used the ATI studu guide and it was great, it goes over everything that you should know the basics of, you can find their study guide used also. The one in the link you posted looks like its the same thing, but keep in mind the study guide from the ATI website gives you the option to select the book also with online practice test.
- Jun 13 by ladybugloveeI used the ATI study guide almost exclusively, and within the last month or so before the test I used the online practice assessments from the ATI website, both A and B. These were immensely helpful. I scored about ten points higher on the Teas than I did on the online practice assessments, which seems to be the norm. So you take practice assessment A, go study everything you missed, and then take practice assessment B. You can guess what your grade will be on the actual test based on your grade on practice asessment B - it really works and is totally worth the money.
- Jun 14 by dotorifficI am using the ATI study manual version V...very detailed and good practice tests and online access!
- Jun 14 by stewartfamily2010I've done a lot of research and will be purchasing the pricier ATI with practice tests. I think the money will be well spent.