Practice Tests Are Harder Than The Real One!
- 5Jan 7 by texasgirl22I am so happy I can't contain it.
I took the TEAS V yesterday and I was so nervous because I was scoring in the 70% range for the practice tests. They were so hard for me! So don't be discouraged because I sure was!
The real test wasn't near as hard! And I had plenty of time to review my answers.
I got a 91%!!!! I am so happy!!!
I must add that I used the TEAS V study package and everything on the test was covered on there from front to back in some way.
Now for the three month waiting period to hear if I got accepted
- 1,481 Visits
- 0Jan 9 by SweetiePie26Quote from vaguayoI had the book in my room for about a year and only looked at it for the week before the test! Lol! I went over almost every single page except for several in the science section which I regret because that was the section I did the worst on.That's great!!! I just received my study manual in the mail today !! Did you just read the entire book? Did you take the practice tests online?
When it was things that I thought I would know already, I would do the practice questions and if I got them right I wouldn't really pay much attention to the lesson unless I knew I needed review.
English is my first and only language and the grammar was quite challenging as well!
I took both the practice tests online. I got a 70 and 74 on them. Scared me to death! I also got 70s on the two in the back of the study manual. I think I did so well on the real one because I really took my time and focused and relaxed.
Good luck to you use that book!!!!
- 0Feb 18 by excited1Awesome Job Texasgirl22! I feel the same way....scoring a little lower than I would have hoped on the practice exams. But, from what I am hearing the majority are stating the practice exams are more difficult than the real exam. By all means, that does NOT mean I am going to slack. I take mine soon and I am def taking this seriously....I'm gonna go back and study those topics completely!
- 0Feb 18 by sixela21I had the book in my room for about a year and only looked at it for the week before the test! Lol! I went over almost every single page except for several in the science section which I regret because that was the section I did the worst on.
- 0Feb 18 by excited1Quote from sixela21GREAT LUCK! Def let us know!Oh my God...this is me lol. I ordered my manual directly from the website last March and am scheduled to take my exam this Sunday. I literally just started studying hardcore about two weeks ago lol. I've looked at it off and on when I have had downtime, but it has been extremely hard, as I have been in school continuously (taking pretty much a full load) and have been studying for other classes. I am using the manual as a refresher now that I have finished my pre-reqs, and I feel pretty good about it after reading many reviews like this. Preparation is key. I used the ATI manual, reviewed more in-depth for science using Youtube videos (Khan academy) and purchased some very cheap study review cards from my school library (they are these large laminated cards..kind of reminiscent of a diner menu in size and length and have basically everything you need to know about a particular subject. I purchsed three for science and math. They are great!!) This has been my prep so far, and it seems to be working. I'll know for sure after next week.