Need a 60% on TEAS - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 26 by JloruseI took it and got in the low 60 and then took it again after I studied from the ati book and got a 76%. At my schools the requirements are 66% and 70% and those are still too low to get in.
- Sep 26 by na-naOh my gosh. I have my teas this saturday. All i need is a 60% also. I hope I get it (or higher). eek I have been studying for two months now.
- Sep 28 by tortia1That is so true. I'm in Pa.
- Sep 28 by mchel210I know they say the minimum is 60 but is that average that is accepted? I know the school I plan on attending is 70 but they said average is 90 and above. I would try very hard to get up towards the 90s.
- Oct 4 by BSNinprogress22I'm already accepted to the BSN program. Need a 60 minimum to keep my spot.
- Oct 7 by mchel210Thats pretty good that you can get accepted without your scores already submitted. Great job! I wonder how many schools do that?
- Oct 21 by BSNinprogress22I passed!!
- Nov 26 by PurpleLoverLate response
Congrats on passing. My program makes us take the TEAS V after acceptance. The thing with my program is we did not have to pass the TEAS V to keep our spot.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com