Lost hope after taking the TEAS V practice examRegister Today!
- by sacnurse Sep 28, '12I have been studying for about a little over 3 weeks, finished all my nursing pre-req classes so I have a good science background. I took the online practice teas test from ATI and got a 64% my teas test in on Monday and I feel so hopeless.
- Sep 29, '12 by meganko27I am in the same boat as you. I took a practice exam last week and got a 60%. My exam is on tues. of course I have done more studying since then but my 60% is not making me feel confident. I just received my ati study manual so hopefully that will help. I also am done with all my prerequisites. I'm going to take another practice exam today or tomorrow. Hopefully I do better.
- Sep 29, '12 by sacnurseI have less then 48 hrs left!!!!
- Sep 29, '12 by JamjamsGoodluck!!
- Sep 30, '12 by mmr1224Hello! If any of you live in Bucks County, PA I have the TEAS V practice book. I just finished taking my test and got an 82%. I definitely would not have gotten this grade let alone passed without reviewing the material in this book. I have also recently started back to school and this was a great refresher for all those things we tend to forget over the years. Good luck to all of you!
- Oct 12, '12 by Nurse2b7337mmr what an awesome score congrats to you.