I passed the TEAS on my first try!!! (Super excited) - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 19 by MonecaQuote from LEasleyIs the test on computer or pencil and paper? If you have a choice which one will be better?If you are taking the test soon the best advice I can offer you is STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!! After weeks of studying for the TEAS, I passed with an 80. I used the McGraw-Hill's Nursing School Entrance Exams to study for the test. Although it may seem extreme, I studied between 4-5 hours daily for about 3 weeks. The official study book is the ATI TEAS Review Manual but I did not want to pay $25 for it. Use your time wisely, study faithfully, and do all of the practice exams. (I ran out of time on the math portion so it is wise to time yourself on the practice exams.)
- Jun 21 by vgny914For the teas exam do you find out your result right away or do you have to wait?
- Jun 21 by WheatGermMine was on the computer, but I know they still do give pencil and paper tests. (I took it on 05 June) I think the computer one is better because you don't have to worry about what your grade will be, you get instant results!
- Jun 21 by WheatGermIf you take it on the computer you find out right away!
- Jun 21 by vgny914Thanks... I'm taking my test next week so I'm glad you find out right away.
- Jun 24 by vgny914Is the entire exam on the computer or is there a pencil and paper part, or an essay portion or anything like that?