Failed the TEAS :(Register Today!
- by tay08 Jan 19, '12So I took the TEAS and studied the manual and still failed I feel bad but even some of the smartest people I know who also studied their butts off didn't do as well too, so now we're waiting on our school to tell us our next move about retaking it (right now they are just screwing up everything that has to do with the nursing program). I have the list that tells me what I need to study more of, but do you guys have any other sources of information that would be helpful other than testpreview.com or words that will cheer me up or some jokes. Anything would be helpful thanks!!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=664147©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,161 Views
- Jan 24, '12 by erica1223I studied the manual also and just took the online practice and did horrible to so dont feel so bad..
- Jan 24, '12 by ACCRN2012
- Jan 24, '12 by lrobinson5Did you do the online practice test from ATI? It is like the review book but in the same format of the test. I used that and their book and scored very high.
- Jan 25, '12 by tay08Quote from lrobinson5No I didn't have enough moneyDid you do the online practice test from ATI? It is like the review book but in the same format of the test. I used that and their book and scored very high.
- Jan 25, '12 by tay08Ok so they told us that it was a 45 day waiting period to take the test, but bout time that comes the nursing program for Fall '12 deadline will have ended and now they say the next time we can apply is Jan 13...like ***!!! So as of now I have applied to the respiratory program and HIM program so maybe I will have luck in those. I don't see why we have to jump through all the hoops to become a nurse, I understand that nurses have a very important job, but all I want to do is help saves lives in the medical field. MSC has really ruined my chances of becoming a nurse by changing stuff.
- Jan 31, '12 by RonnieDitaI have been studying the McGraw Hill Study Guide. I also have Basic Math for Nurses and a Chemistry book for GED students. I take the TEAS V in 5 days. I am hoping Im studying the right material. I think I will also start watching YouTube videos on what I do not understand. I have heard feedback on here though that the McGraw Hill book is very close to the actual test. Good luck everyone.
- Feb 1, '12 by Nursing 2014I do not agree that McGraw Hill is close to the actual test. It might be close in format but not in material. There were no similarities between the science portion and the actual thing. I relied soley on McGraw Hill Teas 5 and failed the test. I will take it again February 10.
- Feb 1, '12 by Nursing 2014I heard that Earth Science for GED students will help tremendously.
- Feb 1, '12 by erica1223I take the teas in a few hours and im so nervous !!