Enter your TEAS V Scores here!! - Page 16Register Today!
- Apr 26 by HijabQuote from Don1984OK, thats not that confusing in fact pretty self-explanatory... Thank you Don1984.National Percentile Rank is the percentage that you scored higher than other students taking the TEAS. So you scored higher than 80% of the people that took the test.
Program Percentile Rank: You scored higher than 81% of the people that put ADN as their program.
Also, thank you MrsFrancis I am trying not to be stressed out and worry that much. It will not be the end of world and there is always something else to do I am hoping for something auspicious insallah.
- Apr 27 by Carrie2289Ok I just have a quick question. I know the program I am trying to enter takes the top 80 scores on the Teas V! I got my scores but have to wait another like 2 weeks to see if I am accepted or not and quiet honestly it is driving me crazy! I am ranked 73 in the program. Can someone explain to me what this means? Does it mean 27 other people scored higher than me meaning I am in? Or am I 7 shy of being accepted? HELP ME!
- Apr 27 by umbdudeQuote from Carrie2289Not really. 73 percentile means 73% of test takers score the same or below your score. (You can think of yourself as top 27% scorer.) If you want to deduce your chances, you need to know how many applicants usually apply to the program. If there are 300 applicants and they accept 80, then they accept top 27% scorers, which means your score would be close. If they usually get 500 applicants and accept 80, they accept top 17% of scorers in that case your score might not be high enough.Ok I just have a quick question. I know the program I am trying to enter takes the top 80 scores on the Teas V! I got my scores but have to wait another like 2 weeks to see if I am accepted or not and quiet honestly it is driving me crazy! I am ranked 73 in the program. Can someone explain to me what this means? Does it mean 27 other people scored higher than me meaning I am in? Or am I 7 shy of being accepted? HELP ME!
But it does depend on the applicant pool. Some schools get more competitive pool of applicants, some don't. Your best bet is to either look at previous discussions and see what admitted students got or just ask admission about the range or average of TEAS scores of admitted students.
- Am taking the TEAS test tomorrow. ...Lord help me
- am taking the Teas test tomorrow...Lord help me
- Apr 29 by mcampbell1246I recently took the TEAS V on the 27th. I scored 68.7% overall. I really need help or advice. I studied most of my time on the math and science portion. I don't know if its just me or not, but the type of questions on these two sections I was dumbfounded, lol. Any advice or tips, such as websites to look at would be greatly appreciated.
- For the math am pretty confident in that..I think you should watch youtube videos..it really helped alot and u will see how to solve some math without even solving it with pen..it will saves u alot of time on the exam..well am taking it tomorrow. .am afraid of the reading section..lol
- May 4 by heydanixoJust retook it and I improved from the last time. Its not as high as I would like but I went from 59 to 66. English is killing my score lmao they put it at the end of the test and by the time I get to it I'm just not interested. Oh well
- May 14 by CaliCeraProgram Type: ADN
Adjusted Individual Total Score: 90.7%
ATI Academic Preparedness Level: Exemplary
Mean - National: 64.3%
Mean - Program: 56.0%
Percentile Rank - National - 99
Percentile Rank - Program - 99
Reading Adjusted Individual Score 100.0%%
Mathematics A.I.S. 90.0%
Science A.I.S. 83.3%
English and Language Usage A.I.S. 90.0%
I used the official ATI TEAS V Study Manual and purchased both online practice tests. Took an online practice test first to get a good idea of the areas I needed the most help in then used the manual and my course notes from chem and A&P to fill in the gaps. All in all, it worked out well.
- May 17 by dorkiexciciProgram Type: ADN
Adjusted Individual Total Score: 81.3
ATI Academic Preparedness Level: Advanced
Mean - National: 64.3%
Mean - Program: 64.9%
Percentile Rank - National - 90
Percentile Rank - Program - 92
Reading Adjusted Individual Score 81%
Mathematics A.I.S. 83.3%
Science A.I.S. 75%
English and Language Usage A.I.S. 90%