Competitive TEAS Exam ScoreRegister Today!
- by BeesMama Sep 10, '12My adjusted score was 83.3, placing me in the "Advanced" category. Does anyone know if this will be considered "competitive"?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=783469©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 944 Views
- Sep 10, '12 by CapeCodDreamerI think it all depends on your program. Do you have a program average and/or a program minimum (to get in) to compare your score with?
- Sep 10, '12 by CallieNMMy 81.3% was considered competitive in my program for LPN.
- Sep 10, '12 by Griffin123The mean for my program is 64.9 (with no minimum score required). However, the national mean is 64.3. Although I have no idea what your school's criteria is I think you should be just fine with an 83.3.
- Sep 11, '12 by caguilarHas anyone gotten into BSHP with a 70% TEAS score?
- Sep 12, '12 by zoe92I am applying to BSN programs. I got a 81.3% and am considered advanced too. BSN programs in MD (where I'm at) recommend getting at least a 70%. Considering the national average is low at 64%, I think with an 83 you are very competitive!
- Sep 18, '12 by lanibearYou should just look at each individual school's average of the last cohort/class. I got an 84.7 and all the colleges I applied to were averaging 87. This was for ABSN programs.