Competitive TEAS Exam ScoreRegister Today!
- by BeesMama Sep 10, '12My adjusted score was 83.3, placing me in the "Advanced" category. Does anyone know if this will be considered "competitive"?
- Sep 10, '12 by CapeCodDreamerI think it all depends on your program. Do you have a program average and/or a program minimum (to get in) to compare your score with?
- Sep 10, '12 by CallieNMMy 81.3% was considered competitive in my program for LPN.
- Sep 10, '12 by Griffin123The mean for my program is 64.9 (with no minimum score required). However, the national mean is 64.3. Although I have no idea what your school's criteria is I think you should be just fine with an 83.3.
- Sep 11, '12 by caguilarHas anyone gotten into BSHP with a 70% TEAS score?
- Sep 12, '12 by zoe92I am applying to BSN programs. I got a 81.3% and am considered advanced too. BSN programs in MD (where I'm at) recommend getting at least a 70%. Considering the national average is low at 64%, I think with an 83 you are very competitive!
- Sep 18, '12 by lanibearYou should just look at each individual school's average of the last cohort/class. I got an 84.7 and all the colleges I applied to were averaging 87. This was for ABSN programs.