Calculator on TEASRegister Today!
- by 1Luv_xo Sep 17Are they allowed? Is the TEAS on a computer or is it a paper test?
- Sep 17 by Don1984TEAS is on the computer, no calculators
- Sep 17 by meeepIt depends on the testing site. Some places give the computer version, and some administer the paper version. If you are asked to bring your "paper/pencil id" when you register for your TEAS, your site gives the paper version.
- Sep 17 by zoey88I took the TEAS V on paper it depends on the school but still no calculators allowed
- Sep 18 by EinSD619I have heard there is a couple of schools here in San Diego that have allowed students to take the test with calculators. I am not sure if they are supposed to but they do.