Is ATI the only way to register for TEAS??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Is ATI the only way to register for TEAS?? in TEAS Exam Help, part of Nursing Student ... I checked the ATI website for exam dates and there are very few this summer, plus they're all sold...by LatinoHealthNut Jun 19, '12I checked the ATI website for exam dates and there are very few this summer, plus they're all sold out through October. This is cutting it way too close for my application deadlines. I'm looking in the Los Angeles area and I may have to drive to Napa to take the exam at a reasonable date. Does anyone know another way to register for the TEAS that isn't through ATI? Or is there a wait list for the sold out exam dates?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=744806©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 647 Views
- Jun 21, '12 by Miiki✿Have you called the schools that require the test? I had to register for the TEAS through the School of Nursing at my school, and I have never even looked at the ATI website.
- Jun 22, '12 by lovedijahI registered at my school.
- Jun 25, '12 by LiLevSan Diego State gives it every day which is a bit closer than driving to NAPA. I didn't take it there but I think they just have a testing room where there are all types of proctored exams going on online at once.
Since SDSU gives it daily I would check other CSU Schools close to you that have a nursing program, they probably all do the testing.
- Jun 27, '12 by willowitaThe ATI website does not have all the test dates in the state of California. I live in LA and I never found an LA test posted on their website. I waited until the school I applied to invited me to take it. Which school are you applying to?
If you're applying to a community college in the LA area, you don't have to seek the test out on your own. Just wait for them to invite you. The only school that I know of that offers the TEAS on a regular basis is Rio Hondo.
You can also google the Cal State websites (LA, Fullerton, LB) for their TEAS test dates. They usually post the dates online if they are offering the test soon.
Are you trying to take the test by a certain deadline?
- Jun 27, '12 by sdlaneCall the schools in your area that offer it , it is easy to get an appointment here in SD. SDSU gives them Tuesday-Saturday cost $60.00.