ATI Online Practice ExamsRegister Today!
- by DarkLotus Jan 3, '12I am considering investing in the $88 online study guide since it's been a few years since I did my prereqs. I was wondering if it is possible to do the online practice quizzes more than one time. Like if I take it don't do too well then study could I take it a second time or is it only each test once. I have a great gpa and all my prereqs and coreqs done and am a CNA so the only thing holding me back is I haven't yet taken the TEAS test. Any advice is appreciated as I need to get a high score to be competitive for a university.
- Jan 3, '12 by Tia.taylorIf you buy the package for $88 it includes the book & 2 test. You can take each of the 2 test twice.
- Jan 3, '12 by DarkLotusThanks for the response Tia! I guess taking each test twice will be enough to get a feel for the material and know it all. Is it possible to print the tests?
- Jan 3, '12 by Tia.taylorI don't think so. I tried to copy & past the questions onto a word document & it wouldn't allow me. But, @ the end of the test, with your scores it gives you a nice over view of what you should work on!
- Jan 3, '12 by Msros213unless if you have a mac you can probably do a screen shot.. command, shift, and the number 3.. Do you know which college or university you are applying to? I just finished all my pre-reqs but seems like all the deadlines to apply are past due, I wanted to go ahead and start studying for my teas but I'm confused because when I attempted to buy the teas package from ati they want to know the college applying too, is it ok to put any college?
- Jan 4, '12 by Msros213thank you
- Jan 4, '12 by DarkLotusI'm applying to at least four Cal States and a couple of community colleges that require the TEAS so I'm not sure which one I'll list when I sign up, maybe my top pick school. I am so short on cash but I really think this is a good investment!