What a sweet week!Register Today!
- by hellokatty Jul 23, '10Hello optimists!
I took my NCLEX Wednesday, got the good pop-up when I did the PVT. On Thursday, I got a call from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center offering me a position. Today, I got my official unofficial results from pearson-- I passed.
I'm on cloud 9. I haven't been happier in so long. I'm happy for my parents, especially. They worked so hard to put me through school with minimal loans. I'm happy that I get to see my friends again after being a recluse due to this maniacal job search/studying all the time. I'm happy that I can breathe easy, and the air smells so so good.
There have been so many times that the nursing program has been SO frustrating, there have been so many times where I just didn't want to do this anymore, and those times are seemingly over. Life is good.
Thanks for listening.
- Jul 23, '10 by Forever SunshineCongrats! Its a wonderful feeling when things work out in your favor.
Good luck with your new job.
- Jul 23, '10 by wsuRN09That is a good week Congrats! Good luck with your new job
- Jul 23, '10 by mercuryrawksWow! Talk about it all pulling together for you! What a GREAT week! It is great when hard work does pay off, isn't it! I hope you enjoy your new position, and remember this feeling!!
Best to you!
- Jul 23, '10 by healthstarCongratulationssssss honey.....hard work comes with rewardssssssssssssss
- Jul 23, '10 by evolvingrnCongrats! enjoy
- Jul 23, '10 by marina2010What wonderful news! Congratulations on passing your exam and getting a position at, from what I hear, is a wonderful institution! Here's to wishing every week can be as sweet
- Jul 23, '10 by PaperPencilCongrats!!! It's a great feeling when hard work pays off!
- Jul 24, '10 by jesskiddingcongratulations!
i know it is an amazing feeling! you should be very proud of yourself! i wish you the best at your new position! i hope it is a good experience!
- Jul 26, '10 by noreenlCongrats and good luck!