THANK YOU!! allnurses.comRegister Today!
- by amyn87 Jan 19, '12I used allnurses.com religiously when I was studying for NCLEX and sooo many people stepped up and gave me advice that I couldn't have found anywhere else. I was on my 3rd try and was close to giving up. When I went in the last time to take NCLEX I was so much calmer and felt more confident, and ended up passing with 76 questions!! Now I work as an RN on a med/surg floor at my local hospital and I absolutely LOVE it! So, THANK YOU everyone who helped me achieve my dream of becoming a nurse! :heartbeat
- 4,141 Views
- Jan 19, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Congratulations !!! So happy for you
- Jan 19, '12 by brianThat is awesome, congrats on your dedication and determination!
On behalf of everyone here at allnurses.com, you are very welcome! This kind of feedback is amazing to hear! It helps inspire us to continue to make AN better everyday!
We have heard this kind of feedback thousands of times especially from students and it never gets old! Isn't it amazing how complete strangers on a website can be so incredibly caring and helpful and it means so much to you!
Remember to pay it forward
Congrats again and enjoy your new career as a Nurse! Thanks for taking the time to share your story!
- Jan 19, '12 by RKRobbinsCongratulations!!!!!
- Jan 19, '12 by CheesePotatoNothing worth doing is ever easy.
Well done keeping your head up and trying again; your tenacity will serve you well in your nursing career.
::hums Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" and pops a celebratory bottle of wine::
- Jan 19, '12 by musu, RNcongrat!!!. much blessings on your new job.
- Jan 19, '12 by JBuddcongrats!
- Jan 20, '12 by joanna73Congatulations
- Jan 20, '12 by VickyRNCongratulations! We are all very proud of you