THANK YOU!! allnurses.com - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 20, '12 by Smilee1116Congrats!!!
- Jan 20, '12 by BrandybunsRNCongrats! Now that you've been through it, you can be an inspiration for other nurses and/or potential nurses!
- Jan 20, '12 by allforthekiddsCongrats, that is Awesome!!
- Jan 20, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from amyn87congratulations!!! on your last accomplishment... as i wish you the very best in all of your future endeavorsi used allnurses.com religiously when i was studying for nclex and sooo many people stepped up and gave me advice that i couldn't have found anywhere else. i was on my 3rd try and was close to giving up. when i went in the last time to take nclex i was so much calmer and felt more confident, and ended up passing with 76 questions!! now i work as an rn on a med/surg floor at my local hospital and i absolutely love it! so, thank you everyone who helped me achieve my dream of becoming a nurse! :heartbeat
- Jan 20, '12 by shamrokksCongrats! I love this forum too. It's so nice to find so many people who are at different levels of what you're going through and can offer so much insight. It's extremely helpful. Pay it forward.