Tell me your favorite things about being an RN!Register Today!
- by BelleMorteRN Apr 4, '11I would love to hear some of your favorite experiences as an RN.
And some of the best reasons for being a nurse.
Thanks in advance! BTW, I start BSN in May 2011 and getting NERVOUS!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=548261©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,984 Views
- Apr 4, '11 by EmergencyNrseOnce you actually become an RN you join a secret order.
A private club where behind the scenes, where no one talks about,
...You get free cookies
- Apr 4, '11 by msn10You are able to talk about the most disgusting things at lunch with your colleagues and no one gets offended!
Seriously, watching a patient go from almost death's door to walking out the hospital door OR providing the environment and support to allow a patient to die peacefully and with dignity.
- Apr 4, '11 by dlzk123money and satisfaction
- Apr 5, '11 by headinsandRNWalking into a room and hearing a patient or the family of the patient say " there is my favorite nurse"
When that happens, I am authentically happy that they are happy
- Apr 5, '11 by ANNIENURSEANGELI love talking to the patients, assessing, listening to how much they know about their body. Building a rapore with my patients. Coding someone, then seeing them walk back into the hospital, with very little deficits. pretty amazing.
- Apr 5, '11 by hopefulwhoopI just got off an AWFUL shift, so my answer is... NOTHING. Nursing is making me hate people.
- Apr 5, '11 by classicdamethe people I work with are all smart and interesting.
- Apr 5, '11 by kool-aideQuote from hopefulwhoopC'mon, she's a new nursing student, try and be a LITTLE positive! Smile and the world smiles with you!I just got off an AWFUL shift, so my answer is... NOTHING. Nursing is making me hate people.
- Apr 5, '11 by AiridisI'm a student nurse and working in a retirement home atm but I love it when out of no where you get these big hugs and thank yous for just opening a bottle of ensaure for them!