nurse of the month!Register Today!
- by luilui_604 Mar 30, '06i'm a Canadian L&D nurse that moved to San Francisco not long ago....i've been working in a reputable hospital in the city for about 9 months now, and my nursing supervisor approached me last night to tell me that im the "employee of the month"! she took a polaroid picture of me and will be posting this up in the bulletin board by our nursing unit for the month of april.....she gave me a small thermo lunch bag and water bottle with the hospital's name on it as a small token of appreciation
it's nice to be a valued member amongst my co-workers! what do your nursing units do to appreciate employees at your hospital facility? please share your stories and successes!
- Mar 30, '06 by VickyRNcongratulations on being named employee of the month, luilui_604 !!! it is truly a morale booster knowing one is appreciated and valued
- Mar 31, '06 by BRemusCongrats on the nurse of the month award. We don't have any recognition programs like that where I work sometimes it would be nice since i work in a place where the nurses are generally underappreciated
- Mar 31, '06 by jillyk*rn
- Apr 5, '06 by wonkaCongrats! Sounds like you've made a big impact in a relatively small amount of time!
- Apr 10, '06 by Marylou1102:flowersfo CONGRATULATIONS
- Apr 10, '06 by GooeyRNCool! Congrats!
- Apr 17, '06 by FonenurseWhat a great way to boost morale - Congratulations.
- Apr 17, '06 by dekatnWay to go!!!!! Congratulations!
- Apr 17, '06 by imenid37great job!