New Grad Job!Register Today!
- by RH-CC2011 Nov 22, '11
Well, I did it! Have faith my friends...
I got the call today that I have a GN position starting in January at the Hospital where I really wanted to work! I'll finish my ADN in December (Lord willing) and hopefully the only thing I'll have left to worry about will be passing boards!
If I can do it, then you can do it too!
- Nov 22, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88. Wishing you well on your boards.
- Nov 22, '11 by MeriwhenCongrats and best of luck!
- Nov 22, '11 by nursedanicaOMG! Congratulations you lucky one!
- Nov 22, '11 by sunshine81congratulation and all the best
- Nov 22, '11 by nurseygurlieSo much hard work paying off!! Good luck my friend and fellow nurse!!
- Nov 22, '11 by Jael11Fantastic!! Congratulations on your acceptance GN position. I'm sure you must be ecstatic to start. Keep believing in yourself, your gonna do great in boards.
Wish you all the success, and make those people who hired you believers that they hired the best possible candidate for the position.
Your gonna make a great Nurse.
- Nov 22, '11 by archangel31AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Actually, in my opinion, you have done the harder part-you got a job! You will do great in your boards because you have faith in yourself and other people have faith in you too. Blessings!!
- Nov 22, '11 by dsr1mmsYou have given me hope!
- Nov 22, '11 by TheDreamJourney