My short adventure in nursing land. - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 5 by serenitylove14Honestly when I interviewed I was still a new grad with no experience I only worked while I waited.
Quote from ShaynaSmartI have been interested in a position at a VA hospital, so I was glad to hear that you found a position without a TON of years experience. Makes me hopeful!
- Apr 7 by serenitylove14BSN. But they hire ASN as well so just apply to every position until you get a bite.
Quote from morningbelle26Congrats! That is amazing. I would love to work for the VA, I was wondering if you have your ADN or BSN. I will have my ADN next year and am wonderig what they prefer. Congrats again!
- Apr 11 by rangersfanatic09serenitylove14,
Congratulations on your job with the VA! That's amazing and I hope to also work there some day. I've heard that it takes a while for them to process an application. How long did it take from the initial application until you were interviewed/hired? I'm a vet myself and definitely want to look into this when I graduate from school. Again, congrats on both the baby and the job and I'm very happy for you.
- Jun 10 by souraprilHow long did VA take to interview you? I know government job app process take a long time...
- Jun 10 by serenitylove14I took about 4 months to finally get an interview.
- Jun 10 by LadyFree28Congrats!!!!
- Jun 23 by Gifted_Nurse@serenitylove14 How long did it take for you to get you acceptance letter from TSU?Last edit by Gifted_Nurse on Jun 23
- Jun 23 by serenitylove14It took forever!! I had to call the graduate admission people multiple times to see if they had gotten my stuff and eventually had to go up there in person. After that it took about a month and a half.