Everyone has a story, and this one is mine - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 30, '10 by Missez.Geia.oh my goodness! I felt some tears as i read your readings. I am proud of you! You did it! and I wish you luck on passing that test the next round up; and I pray that your folks will be just fine. You have a great family, and that makes things a bit easier. Good Luck and God Bless you!
- Mar 31, '10 by vharrisThe curvey road called Life does have many crooks and turns. Your story has inspired me, and I am sure that it has and will inspire others. Just remember that God is still in the miracle working business, and anything is possible through Him. God Bless and good luck on the NCLEX.
- Apr 1, '10 by SunnysidegirlThanks for sharing your story.You are an amazing person and I am so glad to hear you passed.You made it through all of those storms that life threw at you.You are definately an inspiration. I wish the best for you and your family.
- May 19, '10 by TexasNurse2BWow, what an amazing post! I love reading stories like this because it shows me that anything is possible as long as your heart and faith are in it. Congrats to you for making it so far!
- May 20, '10 by adam fighello everyone.
i recently signed up this forum in hopes to find a better understanding in the nursing field. i am currently applying for government funds to apply to an lvn school and part of the process is to interview 3 people who have experience in nursing. i need to interview someone who has completed the lvn program and worked somewhere for some time now. answer maybe 10 questions by email or over the phone. thanks